Linh comes to Valenti Lawyers with an extremely strong background in Conveyancing and the WA property market. Having started as a paralegal/trainee conveyancer in 2003, Linh quickly became a full time conveyancer in 2004, and then established herself as the Licensee from 2009 to the present.
Linh ensures that all her clients are fully aware of their legal responsibilities and obligations that are associated with the transfer of property – either residential or commercial. As the process of selling a property is extremely complex, Linh ensures her clients are kept up to date continuously with all matters in a timely and efficient manner and working for the best outcome of her client.
Linh has an absolute understanding in all areas of the conveyancing process from the initial instructions form the contract sale to attending and finalising settlement on her client’s behalf. Her experience include –
- Completion and lodgement of all relevant documents with the Department of Land Services;
- Certificate of title;
- Liaise with any required financial institutions in regards to funds required in order to proceed to settlement for her clients;
- Making necessary enquiries regarding zoning, rates, and titles for the property;
- Liaise with external agencies on the clients behalf;
- Ensure all special conditions of the contract are fulfilled prior to settlement taking place;
- Preparation of the settlement statement;
- Attendance at settlement on her client’s behalf.
With her years of experience and her ability to also speak fluent Vietnamese, Linh has gained invaluable knowledge and experience throughout all residential and commercial areas of Perth.